TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Film Patients! We provide our service to you subject to the following conditions. When you visit or shop at filmpatients.com you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use contained on this page. This agreement forms a binding contract between Film Patients and anyone who accesses, browses or purchases the products and uses the services in any manner. Therefore, be patient enough to read these terms and conditions before using our website.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- The website www.filmpatients.com is owned and operated by our mother group Film Patients. Film Patients is a company registered in India.
- We may revise these terms and conditions to reflect the changes to the law or improvements in our services.
- CONTENT (PERMISSIONS AND RESTRICTIONS)
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- You understand that by using services of Film Patients Store, you allow promotional, informational or service related content through SMS or Email or both. When you place an order with us, you automatically get subscribed to our order related SMS and E mail notifications.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- USER ACCOUNT (AND IDENTITY)
- You may access and use the website as a guest user or registered user.
- Users can create an account with us using User id and Password. By this, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account Information and all the activities that occur under your Account. It is your responsibility to keep the email, address and mobile number updated at all times.
- You agree that Film Patients shall not be liable for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occur under your account.
- TRADEMARKS & COPY RIGHTS
- We are keen on complying with copyright and related laws and we expect all users of our website to comply with these laws. It is our policy to terminate the privileges of any user who are found to violate the intellectual property rights and related laws.
- This website contains material which are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, logos, button icons, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction in any form is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Usage of our intellectual property without permission is infringement and actionable under law.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The shipping and delivery of our products are done by third parties and we do not hold any direct responsibility for the delay caused or faults that may occur from their end. We assure to notify you in case of such circumstances.
- We do not accept liability for any losses arising directly or indirectly from a failure to provide any service, corruption to or loss of data, errors or interruptions, any suspension or discontinuance of service, or any transmissions by others in contravention of the registered members' obligations as set out in these Terms of Service.
- We make every effort to ensure that access to our website is secure, uninterrupted and error-free. However, please note that due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed and Film Patients shall not be held liable for such interruptions.
- Access to the website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services without prior notice.
- Film Patients reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate its service and user accounts, prohibit access to the website and take technical and legal actions against any unlawful activity or those found to have violated our terms and conditions or if Film Patients is unable to authenticate the information you provided.
- You may post reviews, comments ,send suggestions or ideas provided the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, infringing of property rights, related to political or other such campaigning , using false emails ,contains spams or viruses. If any such misuse is found, Film Patients has the right to remove or edit the content or terminate your permission to access and use the website.
- CONNECT WITH US
- If you have any queries related to these terms and conditions, feel free to contact Film Patients Support Team.
- Email us at :email@example.com
- Whatsapp or call us in +91 9074961694
Thank you for patiently reading this! Have a nice time with Film Patients!